Breast Cancer Studies
- Understanding the unique challenges of being a young woman with breast cancer: a focus group for developing a lifestyle intervention program.
- Does Exercise Training Prevent Anthracycline-Induced Deterioration Of Cardiac Mechanics In Breast Cancer Patients?
- The Effects of Exercise Before Doxorubicin Chemotherapy on Cardiac Function
- The Impact of Lifestyle on Healthy Breast Tissue
- Understanding the barriers to and preferences for physical activity in female shift workers: A qualitative study
Colon Cancer Studies
If you are interested in potentially participating in one of our studies in the future, you may sign up in our general recruitment list here.
Note: You do not need to have a history of cancer to sign-up for this list.